Mercey Livingston is a Mississippi girl who moved to New York and used the city as her mentor. She’s written for Well+Good, Women’s Health, and Glamour to name a few. Now she’s become a full-time freelance writer. With great charisma and energy, she uses her platform, along with her new podcast “Wellness United,” to talk about and promote a healthier lifestyle for everyone.
- The importance of reaching out and asking around in order to build a network
- Mercey’s experience working at Well+Good
- Mercey’s journey working in the editorial business
- Mercey’s working burn-out, regrouping and finding a balance as a freelancer
- Mercy’s experience with anxiety. Contracting COVID, and how it affected her