Planning a wedding is so much more than just setting a date for the big day and organizing invitations. For today’s guest Neela Asaadi, it’s a passion: She is the CEO and Creative Director at Asaadi Graphics, a boutique NYC-based studio specializing in creative solutions for wedding design, business and personal branding. Neela tends to develop an intimate and close relationship with her clients, which makes the planning process so much easier and enjoyable.
- Neela’s start in the wedding industry, which led to the creation of Asaadi Graphics
- How Neela built the community, “Wedding Collective”
- The role community plays in Neela’s personal and business development
- Foundational aspects of launching a personal brand
- Advice for people who have multiple passions