Thinking about getting insurance of any kind mostly feels overwhelming and intimidating: there are loads of options in the market and it’s hard to choose. Today’s guest, Chris Lotz, shines a light into the insurance world and how necessary this service is. Chris is the CEO of Goodcover, an insurance company which is different from the rest because it offers a digital experience and offers a renters policy that is 50% less expensive than what others charge.
- Chris describes why his insurance company, Goodcover, is different from the rest and how protecting each other is the founding goal of the company.
- The importance of understanding the insurance industry as the safety net of the global economy.
- Due to the heavy paperwork and high prices that most insurance companies demand for getting the service, most people have a negative perspective of it.
- Chris gives some advice for those who are getting insurance for the first time and points out how to go about the whole process.
- Digital insurance companies offer a good coverage for a great price and almost no paperwork, this is why they appear to be a better option than traditional companies.
- When starting a new company from scratch, Chris realized the hard way that it is necessary to follow a path of willingness and patience in order to succeed.
To learn more about Chris, go visit his company’s website
Sign up for The First Degree Membership! By becoming a member, we’re getting more intimate than ever! Get the Membership!
Check our past episodes of The Sixth Degree podcast! Remember to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.