Have you ever dreamt about being a six figure earner? Nikki Nash, today’s guest, knows how to turn that into reality! Nikki is an entrepreneur and the CEO of Market Your Genius, a company which helps women build profitable and successful businesses by taking advantage of their own experiences and expertise. Reaching that six figure goal requires a lot of steps and tips which Nikki advises on this episode…hear it out!
- Nikki walked through a winding road before delving into the entrepreneurial world: she studied different majors and worked for various companies until she realized that she wanted to make an impact in the world and then she started running her own business.
- The importance of knowing that there is a distinction between different types of six figure earners: they could be earning that in revenue, profit, or they could be paying themselves.
- Nikki describes different ways of getting close to audiences when being an entrepreneur: it could be through content marketing, partnerships, or advertising.
- For Nikki, finding one person that resonates with you and following their methodology when building up a business is much more convenient than buying different services from various people.
- When starting your business, it’s key to find a small group of people that could potentially become your consumers and offer them one product to buy: keep it simple!
- Writing the imaginary testimonials that you’d like to receive of your product or service in the near future is a practice that Nikki does in order to make decisions and clear some objectives.
Sign up for The First Degree Membership! By becoming a member, we’re getting more intimate than ever! Get the Membership!
Check our past episodes of The Sixth Degree podcast! Remember to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.