Financial planning sounds like an overwhelming concept, right? Well it’s not, and today’s guest is here to tell you all about it! Renee Cohen is a financial advisor who shares her unique approach by leading financial wellness programs to teach individuals and small business owners the importance of money management in a fun and simple way.
- As soon as Renee graduated from college, she started pursuing a career in sports media since it was her true passion. However, after 10 years of working in this field, she realized that she was feeling frustrated financially speaking.
- Wanting to get control of her future, Renee started to have money conversations with friends and she started educating and budgeting their projects as well. That’s how she realized she was actually pretty good at financial planning.
- Renee describes in a clear and easy way what financial wellness and financial planning is.
- The importance of protecting ourselves financially: Renee touches on topics such as life insurance and disability insurance.
- Renee describes how community has played a big role in her professional and personal career.
To learn more about Renee, follow her on Instagram.
Sign up for The First Degree Membership! By becoming a member, we’re getting more intimate than ever! Get the Membership!
Check our past episodes of The Sixth Degree podcast! Remember to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.