Enjoying the food that we eat has such a deep meaning to us, that it actually affects the energetics of being. Today’s guest is here to tell us all about this: Natalie Niksa, is the Co-Founder and executive Chef of La Saison, a Napa Valley Food Brand which offers Virtual Tastings of exquisite dishes and cheeses, Award-Winning provisions, Human Design Readings, and much more! In 2020, Natalie graduated from Astrology and Human Design school. Natalie incorporates her intuitive gifts with her knowledge of food and believes that everything in life is a process of digestion.
- Natalie explains how she started La Saison by selling a few products such as olive oil and how it evolved into a well known food brand.
- Nowadays, La Saison ships everywhere and is based at your home: this totally fits Natalie’s aura because she wants to reach as many people as possible.
- When starting her own business, Natalie believes that Beginners luck and being a bit naive were two brilliant and divine aspects which helped her grow into who she is today.
- Natalie chose to pursue culinary arts because she loved the community aspect of it but also because she needed to heal her unhealthy relationship with food.
- Energetically, we actually digest food very differently when we are enjoying what we eat vs. when we feel guilty about what we are eating.
- Human Design and Astrology are two sacred elements that can be beneficial to anyone who wants to understand their purpose in this life.
- Natalie’s services and food items make you connect with your inner child: at the end of the day, we’re all kids who are just trying to figure our lives out.
Sign up for The First Degree Membership! By becoming a member, we’re getting more intimate than ever! Get the Membership now!
Check our past episodes of The Sixth Degree podcast! Remember to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.