We take the guesswork out of networking
At Six Degrees, our mission is to provide an integrative approach to networking — focused on women and their personal, professional, and lifestyle development. We host a diversified series of monthly programming making connections easier and more authentic by handpicking who you meet, you'll learn to love networking.
Our mission is to provide an integrative approach to networking — focused on women and their personal, professional, and lifestyle development. We host a diversified series of monthly programming making connections easier and more authentic by handpicking who you meet, you'll learn to love networking.
What We Do at Six Degrees
IRL + Virtual Events
Our community is about building real, authentic relationships, virtually. Our monthly events focus on bringing together women of all professions, ages and stages of entrepreneurship to experience fireside chats, moderated panels and intimate workshops geared toward personal, professional lifestyle empowerment and education.
Become a Sixth Degree Member
What you'll get...
- Meet successful and ambitious women from around the globe for collaborations, partnerships, support and more. Also, when you join, you’ll be invited to our private Facebook and Slack network where hundreds of women from around the world share advice, resources, and support.
- Each person you will meet is handpicked just for you. That means at every event you’ll see familiar faces but also be connected with new individuals for a 1:1 connection.
- Every speaker is picked to educate, inspire with content that is actionable and relatable.
Upcoming IRL & Virtual Events
Have you been looking for a community of positive, curious, ambitious women? Are you eager to keep growing personally and professionally?
Look no further, you’re in the right place.
Six Degrees Society is a community of future friends that happen to do business together, inspire one another and change each other’s lives.
At SDS we are curious ambitious women that come together to connect for personal, professional and partnership connections through weekly virtual programming.
- At each event we handpick who you meet, with each connection lasting 15 minutes and spanning 1-3 connections
- Our daily programming is led by celebrity and thought leader experts that touch on topics from sexuality to business and everything in between
Who created this?
Emily Merrell is the Founder and Community Curator of Six Degrees Society, a Professional Speaker and Podcast host. She has supported thousands of ambitious women to get what they want in their personal and professional lives. SDS members often achieve their first paying clients, land a new job and a mentor by utilizing Emily’s expert knowledge shared through signature connection events, sold out masterminds and 1:1 coaching. Emily’s expertise has been applauded and featured by Refinery29, Girlboss, Forbes and Huffington Post.
We can’t wait to see you soon!